Big Name Labels
Size: 19mm x 80mm
Big stick-on name labels provide you with a bright, simple way to name all your children's belongings. Ideal for younger children who like to see their name in bigger print. Dishwasher and microwave safe. These labels will help your kids confidently manage their belongings.
- Remove the label from the backing sheet and place onto the clean, dry, smooth surface of the item you need to name.
- Rub over the label firmly with the flat of your thumb nail.
- Do not wash the label or put it in water for 48 hours.
- Cleaning the surface where the label is to be stuck with methylated spirits first will ensure it is really clean and improve the adhesive bond.
1) What can I use big name labels on?
Big name labels can used on anything with a clean, hard, smooth surface such as most plastics, metals, glass and paper. There are many different types of plastics and many contain silicones that are designed to give the plastic a slippery, non-stick surface. Our labels are not suitable for use on these types of soft plastics.
2) Why do I have to wait 48 hours before putting my name labels in water?
The adhesive bonding agent on the back of the label gets stronger over that time. If you immerse them in water before they have bonded strongly they are more likely to come off.
3) Why do I have to rub the labels with my thumb nail?
The adhesive is encapsulated in tiny 'bubbles' and by rubbing firmly you are breaking them open and letting the adhesive bonding agent out.
4) Can I get them off?
Yes. Simply use a finger nail to lift a corner and then pull it off.
All orders are made in Australia and shipped to New Zealand.
Orders are delivered to your letter box by New Zealand Post or by courier service. The actual delivery time will depend on exactly where you live and how quickly New Zealand Post or the courier service can deliver to your location. Unfortunately My Name Label has no control over New Zealand Post delivery times. Orders shipped by courier can be tracked.
Find out more about our shipping and return policies by visiting the Help page.
Meet the Designer
Lulu grew up with My Name Label labels on all her lunch boxes, drink bottles, school clothing, sports gear and pretty much an...
Design Tips & Advice
You might also like...View all
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choi...
Mini Name Labels
Mini stick-on labels make naming pencils, textas and all those little items a breeze...
Birthday Gift Stickers