Small Name Labels
Size: 10mm x 50mm
As kids get older, you will find they want to transition to a slightly smaller label than the ones they had in kindergarten. Our small labels still allow you to name things while being a little more discrete.
They are also great for all the things that need to transition with elderly parents from home to aged care that could go missing.
- Remove the label from the backing sheet and place onto the clean, dry, smooth surface of the item you need to name.
- Rub over the label firmly with the flat of your thumb nail.
- Do not wash the label or put it in water for 48 hours.
- Cleaning the surface where the label is to be stuck with methylated spirits first will ensure it is really clean and improve the adhesive bond.
1) What can I use small stickers on?
You can use small name labels on anything with a clean, hard, smooth surface such as most plastics, metals, glass and paper. There are many different types of plastics and many contain silicones that are designed to give the plastic a slippery, non-stick surface. Our labels are not suitable for use on these types of soft plastics.
2) Why do I have to wait 48 hours before putting them in water?
The adhesive bonding agent on the back of the label gets stronger over that time. If you immerse them in water before they have bonded strongly they are more likely to come off.
3) Why do I have to rub them with my thumb nail?
The adhesive is encapsulated in tiny 'bubbles' and by rubbing firmly you are breaking them open and letting the adhesive bonding agent out.
4) Can I get them off?
Yes. Simply use a finger nail to lift a corner and them pull it off.
All orders are dispatched from our office within 4 business days.
Orders are delivered to your letter box by New Zealand Post or by DHL Courier. The actual delivery time will depend on exactly where you live and how quickly New Zealand Post or DHL Courier can deliver to you location. Unfortunately My Name Label has no control over New Zealand Post delivery times. Orders shipped with DHL Courier can be tracked.
Find out more about our shipping and return policies by visiting the Help page.
Meet the Designer
Lulu grew up with My Name Label labels on all her lunch boxes, drink bottles, school clothing, sports gear and pretty much an...
Design Tips & Advice
You might also like...View all
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choi...
Mini Name Labels
Mini stick-on labels make naming pencils, textas and all those little items a breeze...
Birthday Gift Stickers