Left & Right Shoe Labels
Size: 35mm x 35mm
- Remove the printed shoe label from the backing sheet and stick into the shoe - under the child's heel. Make sure you get the left and right labels in the correct shoes!
- Rub your thumb nail over the top of the sticker to ensure it is firmly adhered. This pressure will help to activate the adhesive.
- Once applied, remove a clear adhesive overlay from the backing sheet and place directly over the top of the printed label. This will prevent the lettering from rubbing off under the child's heel.
1) I have some clear labels in my left/right shoe label pack. What are they for?
The clear labels need to be stuck over the top of each shoe label to prevent the lettering from rubbing off under the child's foot.
2) The print is rubbing off the label. Why?
Make sure you use the clear protective overlays provided in your pack. They will prevent the print rubbing off the label. Simply stick them over the top of the printed label.
All orders are made and dispatched from our office in Australia within 4 business days.
Orders are delivered to your letter box by New Zealand Post or by DHL Courier. The actual delivery time will depend on exactly where you live and how quickly New Zealand Post or DHL Courier can deliver to you location. Unfortunately My Name Label has no control over New Zealand Post delivery times. Orders shipped with DHL Courier can be tracked.
Find out more about our shipping and return policies by visiting the Help page.
Meet the Designer
Lulu grew up with My Name Label labels on all her lunch boxes, drink bottles, school clothing, sports gear and pretty much an...
Design Tips & Advice
You might also like...View all
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choi...
Mini Name Labels
Mini stick-on labels make naming pencils, textas and all those little items a breeze...
Birthday Gift Stickers