Stick-on Clothing Labels
Size: 10mm x 25mm
- These clothing labels are designed for TEMPORARY use and must be stuck onto the Care Label of the clothing.
- Simply peel the label from the backing paper and stick onto the Care Label.
- Rub over the label firmly.
- Do not wash the label or put it in water for 48 hours.
1) Why are my stick-on clothing labels coming off in the wash? I did follow the instructions when I applied them.
These labels are only suitable for use on the care label. If you have stuck them anywhere else they may not stay on in the wash.
2) Why do I have to wait 48 hours before putting washing?
The adhesive bonding agent on the back of the label gets stronger over that time. If you immerse them in water before they have bonded strongly they are more likely to come off.
3) I need to remove a stick-on clothing label from some clothing. How can I get it off?
Simply use a finger nail and pull it away from the care tag.
Orders placed during our Christms closure period will not be shipped from Australia until the 5th January 2022.
Orders are delivered to your letter box by New Zealand Post or by DHL/local courier service. The actual delivery time will depend on exactly where you live and how quickly New Zealand Post or DHL Courier can deliver to you location. Unfortunately My Name Label has no control over New Zealand Post delivery times. Orders shipped with DHL Courier can be tracked.
Find out more about our shipping and return policies by visiting the Help page.
Meet the Designer
Lulu grew up with My Name Label labels on all her lunch boxes, drink bottles, school clothing, sports gear and pretty much an...
Design Tips & Advice
You might also like...View all
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choi...
Mini Name Labels
Mini stick-on labels make naming pencils, textas and all those little items a breeze...
Birthday Gift Stickers