Jumbo Name Labels
Size: 40mm x 80mm
- Remove the Jumbo label from the backing sheet and place onto the clean, dry, smooth surface of the item you need to name.
- Rub over the label firmly with the flat of your thumb nail.
- Do not wash the label or put it in water for 48 hours.
- Cleaning the surface where the label is to be stuck with methylated spirits first will ensure it is really clean and improve the adhesive bond.
1) What can I use jumbo name labels on?
Jumbo stickers can used on anything with a clean, hard, smooth surface such as most plastics, metals, glass and paper. Here we show it on a boy's bike.
2) Why do I have to wait 48 hours before putting them in water?
The adhesive bonding agent on the back of the label gets stronger over that time. So if this bike gets rained on the label won't come off!
3) Why do I have to rub them with my thumb nail?
The adhesive is encapsulated in tiny 'bubbles' and by rubbing firmly you are breaking them open and letting the adhesive bonding agent out.
4) Can I get them off?
Yes. Simply use a finger nail to lift a corner and them pull it off.
All orders are dispatched from our office within 4 business days.
Orders are delivered to your letter box by New Zealand Post or by DHL Courier. The actual delivery time will depend on exactly where you live and how quickly New Zealand Post or DHL Courier can deliver to you location. Unfortunately My Name Label has no control over New Zealand Post delivery times. Orders shipped with DHL Courier can be tracked.
Find out more about our shipping and return policies by visiting the Help page.
Meet the Designer
Lulu grew up with My Name Label labels on all her lunch boxes, drink bottles, school clothing, sports gear and pretty much an...
Design Tips & Advice
You might also like...View all
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choi...
Mini Name Labels
Mini stick-on labels make naming pencils, textas and all those little items a breeze...
Birthday Gift Stickers