Return My Book Labels
Size: 19mm x 50mm
- These will make it so much easier for the person you lent the book to to return it! So when a friend asks if she can borrow that great book you just read you can say “Sure! I’ll just stick my name in it.” No excuse then for it not to be returned.
- Peel and stick - that is all that is required.
We have never been asked any questions about our book labels so hear is this month’s top 10 ‘must read’ list instead!
- Extinctions by Josephine Wilson
- A Visit from the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan
- Museum of Modern Love by Heather Rose
- The Snow Kimono by Mark Henshaw
- A Long Way from Home by Peter Carey
- Goodbye, Vitamin by Rachel Khong
- The Choke by Sofie Laguna
- Where the Past Begins by Amy Tan
- Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins - an oldie but a goodie.
The Last Painting of Sara De Vos by Dominic Smith
All orders are made and dispatched from our office in Australia within 4 business days.
Orders are delivered to your letter box by New Zealand Post or by DHL Courier. The actual delivery time will depend on exactly where you live and how quickly New Zealand Post or DHL Courier can deliver to you location. Unfortunately My Name Label has no control over New Zealand Post delivery times. Orders shipped with DHL Courier can be tracked.
Find out more about our shipping and return policies by visiting the Help page.
Meet the Designer
Lulu grew up with My Name Label labels on all her lunch boxes, drink bottles, school clothing, sports gear and pretty much an...
Design Tips & Advice
You might also like...View all
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choi...
Mini Name Labels
Mini stick-on labels make naming pencils, textas and all those little items a breeze...
Birthday Gift Stickers